How did this happen?

I am deeply grateful to all of you who have stood with me through so many things over the last few years. I was able to tell my story in Nashville, TN last week at the Shaklee Global conference and now I will be sharing the story with the rest of my friends here.  The first post in the series will be up on Monday. Until then I leave you with this pictorial time line. You are probably wondering, how did this happen? Well, I promise to tell you everything, it just may take a few posts to bring you up to date.sign

ShakleeStory222

Comments

1. Christine Hope says

Your such an amazing inspiration girl!! I look up to you and can’t wait to read about your story in this blog!!

2. says

Bless you for sharing your story so beautifully. You share so well that it’s not just “one thing” that ever makes a difference when it comes to living in freedom.

3. Tabatha Dupree says

Love that you’re updating on all the below topics I have wondered many of the things referenced below. Best of luck in everything. You’re amazing! :)

4. says

Jaqui,

I follow you on Facebook, and I have to say, you’re such a beautiful person. I didn’t start watching the show until after your season. I plan on watching the past shows I haven’t seen once this current season is over. I’m not familiar with your story, but I’m excited to learn about it. You were gorgeous before you lost your weight. But now you’re stunning. Not because you’re thin, but because you seem truly happy. Thank you for being such an inspiration.

5. says

Hi Jackie,

My wife and I attended both the Las Vegas (2012) and Nashville (2013) Shaklee conferences and we want to let you know that you are an inspiration to us and our friends. It is an amazing difference and you are looking fantastic. God has blessed you a purpose and a mission on this earth. Hope we can see you at the Long Beach conference next year!

Rodney

6. says

My husband and I saw you in Nashville and Las Vegas. Some folks were saying how much easier and happier you are since last year in Vegas. It was inspiring to know that you don’t have to live in a gym to keep down ones’s weight. Walking and Shaklee 180 is the answer at the least. Thanks for being an inspiration. Keep up the good work! God’s blessings on you and yours.

Pat D.

7. Susan says

You look amazing! I need to get myself in gear. I have passed my bad habits on to my daughter and don’t know how to change them. We need Chris Powell so badly. Thanks.